About the Loft - Wallace Station Lofts consists of a four-storey factory built in circa 1928 for an adhesives company, with a coach house addition built 1949. This 4-storey building was converted by George Powers in 2006. Features include wood ceilings up to 14 ft, original Douglas Fir post and beams, exposed red brick, operational wood stoves, and the original freight elevator.
About the Neighbourhood - The Junction Triangle was formed in the 1880s after the Grand Trunk, Toronto Grey and Bruce and Northern railway lines began service to this area. The railways attracted industry to the area and laborers were the first residents of this neighbourhood. The Junction Triangle neighbourhood name was coined in the 1970s in reference to this railroad junction.
371 Wallace Ave
|No. of Units
exercise/gym room, visitor parking, BBQs allowed