About the Loft -
About the Neighbourhood - Trinity Bellwoods, a 100 acre parcel of land, was once owned by Captain Samuel Smith in the early 1800s. Smith named this park “Gore Vale” in honour of Lieutenant-Governor Frank Gore. In 1852, the lower half of Gore Vale became the grounds of Trinity College, after which this neighbourhood is named. The present neighbourhood began to take shape in the 1880s and was fully developed by the early 1900s.
993 Queen St W
|No. of Units
exercise room, party/meeting room, guest suite, visitor parking